Montreal's Moonshine Collective Detail 'SMS for Location, Vol. 4'
Sango, Georgia Anne Muldrow, Boddhi Satva, Nate Husser and more contribute
Published May 28, 2021After sharing two new singles last month, Montreal-founded, globally-based collective Moonshine have dialled in the details for SMS for Location, Vol. 4.
Arriving June 18 in partnership with FORESEEN Entertainment, SMS for Location, Vol. 4 finds artists from around the globe collaborating across genres and continents over 19 songs.
The previously shared "Ginseng" and "Malembe" both appear in the tracklist, alongside a remix of 2019's "are u stoopid (dumb)" from Florentino.
Two more songs arrive alongside today's news in "Onward" and "Lelo," both of which you can hear below. The former features Sango and Georgia Anne Muldrow, while the latter brings together Congolese artist Sarah Kalume and Brooklyn/Toronto-based Uproot Andy.
SMS for Location, Vol. 4 also features Moonshine co-founder Pierre Kwenders, Boddhi Satva, Nate Husser, Kris the $pirit, Ahadaream, Zutzut and many more. You can find its complete tracklist below following "Onward" and "Lelo."
Last year, Kwenders teamed up with Clément Bazin for collaborative EP Classe Tendresse.
SMS For Location, Vol. 4:
1. Ginseng (ft. Bamao Yendé)
2. Onward (ft. Sango & Georgia Anne Muldrow)
3. Lelo (ft. Sarah Kalume & Uproot Andy)
4. Malembe (ft. Boddhi Satva, Pierre Kwenders & MC RedBul)
5. Tibo Tisipa (ft. MC RedBul)
6. Shunona (ft. DJ P2N & Patrick Strong)
7. Cria (ft. Deekapz)
8. Peter Pan (ft. Andy S & Banga)
9. Moon Girl (ft. Kris The $pirit)
10. are you stoopid (dumb) (Florentino remix) (ft. Nate Husser, Dapapa & Florentino)
11. Woah (ft. Ahadadream)
12. Dragunov (ft. Vanyfox, Commeungrand)
13. Kòmsadwa's Wisdom (Èzili) (ft. Commeungrand)
14. BB CRY (ft. AWWZ)
15. Roller Coaster Love (ft. Ase Manual)
16. La Montamos (ft. Nino Augustine & Uproot Andy)
17. On va décider (ft. Pierre Kwenders & Le Motel)
18. Lelo (Instrumental) (ft. Uproot Andy)
19. Ancestors Dance (Zutzut Remix) (ft. NoKliché, Maître Magellan & Zutzut)